How to use Adobe Lightroom Mobile Presets
What are Lightroom presets? Think of it as a filter for your photo
Where can I use these presets? The Lightroom mobile presets are designed to be used on the Adobe Lightroom Mobile app that can be downloaded in the Apple or Andriod store.
What are the point of presets? Presets can be used to give your Instagram a cohesive flow
*If you want to learn how to create your own Instagram aesthetic check out this article by Later.
Note: You will only have to do steps 1-8 your first time using the preset
1. Purchase The Buzz Bunny Presets HERE
2. You will receive an email with a DNG file(s)
3. Save this file as an image to your camera roll on your phone
*Important: Do not delete this off your camera roll
4. The file will look like a light grey square on your camera roll
5. Download the Lightroom Mobile app
6. Go to the Lightroom Mobile app and upload the file in as an image
7. Click on the presets button
8. Save the image as a preset
9. Upload in your photo
10.Apply the preset and Voilà!